This is the list of features that are currently not supported by OpenLogReplicator:
- RAC database;
- INSERT … /* +APPEND */ support;
- Compressed tables;
- Encrypted tables;
- IOT tables;
- DDL operations performed when replication is active, including TRUNCATE TABLE;
- BLOB/CLOB, LONG, custom types (also stored as BLOB/CLOB with option MAX_STRING_SIZE=EXTENDED);
- Filtering DML operations based on condition;
- Multiple arch threads.
Some of those features may be implemented in next version of program.
Features that are most likely not going to be implemented are:
- Database version support for 11.1, 10g, 9i, 8i, and earlier – those versions are used too rarely;
- Initial data load – there are already good tools for that,
- Sending to other target than Kafka, aggregating functions, etc. – you can achieve that using Kafka.